Any filing status

Single or married filing jointly, with or without dependents. File schedules on your individual or joint return for small business, home-based business, investment properties, or rental unit income.

Wage income and earned interest

You can easily enter your W-2 wage information. You can include any Form 1099 interest from bank accounts or accounts at other financial institutions, CDs and bonds.

Report your investments

finance-1Reporting interest and dividends on investments is very simple. We can also help you if you’ve bought or sold any investments during the year, or if you have the type of investments with special rules.

Itemize your deductions

If your personal and family expenses add up to more than the standard deduction for your filing status, you should itemize your deductions instead of claiming the standard deduction.

Deduct home taxes and mortgage interest

As a homeowner, you can deduct a portion of your real estate taxes and your qualified mortgage interest payments on your home.

Itemize business deductions

Itemize deductions against business income in addition to individual deductions or the standard deduction. Deduct unreimbursed business expenses.

Do you need help with your taxes or assistance with tax services for your business? If so, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you promptly to discuss the details of your business goals.

Services Contact Form